Monday, October 15, 2007

"What" doesn't make you happy?

So here's the thing, people tell you all the time, love to say it, think its the greatest fucking thing to talk about. "Money doesn't make you happy". I'm so sick of hearing this. Well let me tell you a little something about anyone and I mean ANYONE who fucking says this, THEY HAVE NEVER NOT HAD MONEY.

I hear it all the time, "You're so lucky, I wish i were you, i've got all these paychecks weighing me down".

Go fuck yourself.

Let me give you my little piece of advise. Next time someone tells you that "Money doesn't make you happy" drop this piece of knowledge on them "Try not having some for one fucking day and let me know how goddamn happy you are."

Here's what it is like...

Waking up everyday stressed out to the max about how you are going to pay your rent. Busting your hump at multiple crappy jobs to make sure you got food. Forgetting how to have fun because you are so delirious over your bank statement. IT SUCKS!

So money may not be the key to happiness, i agree, but there is a certain level of financial stability below which life is certainly not happy.

What is that you say? Money doesn't make me happy?

Fuck off!

No comments: