Friday, October 12, 2007

So....You're a really great guy...

So this last week has been pretty uneventful, so to speak. My roommates have gotten me hooked on two new television shows. Entourage and Lost.

First Entourage, great show. I must say Johnny Drama is without a doubt my favorite TV character of all time, yes he beats out George Castanza. The Vote, A-, great show, lots of hot chicks, and fantastic character development.

Next, Lost, fast paces and super intense. This show never lets up, i'm watching the first season and it is out of control, i'm yelling at the TV, and on the edge of my seat non-stop.

So I came home from work in the rain ready to set up my trainer and ride for a few episodes of Lost, when to my dismay i noticed that my trainer has a broken plastic part which renders it useless. Not only that but i decided to look up the assembly diagram on the internets and called up the company and apparently the only customer service rep is out on vacation for like a month and i have found no way to get ahold of anyone else.

But enough about TV.

I am a frequent member of a certain local coffee shop. The coffee is ok, the atmosphere is wonderful, the staff is enjoyable, and the place just has a really good vibe. Over the past month or so I had started chatting with one of the baristas. She is really cute and quite friendly. We started hanging out a little bit and I was enjoying her company. Just when I was starting to get interested, i got the "So.... You're a really great guy..." Yeah, yeah, fun times.

The weekend is upon us and a buddy of mine who is a Patroller at Squaw just called me to let me know that he's throwing a party at his new crib up in alpine tomorrow night. Should be fun.

I've been getting some harassment about my infrequent posts, it turns out I have quite a following, so I'll do my best to get some cool pics up and keep the blooger updated.

No comments: